Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Reflection Journal

I have improved alot in taking pictures more often, finding inspiration in more things, and taking clean, quality photos. I achieved better results by keeping an open mind and testing lots of angles until I found the right one, and using auto focus alot. The part of last years instruction that has been the most help to me are just the simple setting changes you can do on a point and shoot camera, such as white balance. It makes a huge difference in the mood of your photo and how you want the pictures to come across if there are multiple photos in a shoot. I like to take very simplistic photos, usually of nature with little to no editing, or of people but only when they do not know i'm taking pictures of them. I like everything to be very natural and clean. I liked the portrait project the most (especially the natural lighting portion) because it was fun to experiment with different subjects, poses, faces, backgrounds, and lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment